The mission of the Ex Libris Users of Qatar is to develop a mutually supportive group of system users to help all users take full advantage of the Ex Libris system.
The group aims to enhance general understanding of the entire system as well as focus specifically in the areas of Public Services/Primo, Resource Management, Acquisitions, Fulfillment, and Analytics.
The group also seeks to promote and seek opportunities for greater user engagement both inside Qatar and internationally.
The group is founded based on the Eluna Constitution – specifically Article X: Regional Users Group.
Institutions using Ex Libris in Qatar
- Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
- Georgetown University in Qatar
- Northwestern University in Qatar
- University of Aberdeen in Qatar
- University of Calgary in Qatar
- Virginia Commonwealth University in Qatar
- Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar